How to test for plugin conflicts
- Set your theme to a default WordPress theme like twentytwelve
- Disable all other plugins (besides the one you are troubleshooting for)
- Check to see if the plugin is now working. If so,
- Enable your normal theme and check the status of the plugin again. If the plugin stops working, there is an error or conflict with your theme. If it is still working,
- Enable other plugins one-by-one, checking to see of everything is still working correctly
- Once you enable a plugin and something stops working, you have found where the issue resides (at least one issue, as there may be others).
This is the quickest and best way to pinpoint where issues are arrising. Once you have targeted either the theme or another plugin as having a conflict, or if you found no conflicts, please let me know and I will help from there.